Home Headquarters (HHQ) is situated in Regents Park Barracks, Albany Street, London NW1 4AL. It has 3 members of staff; The Regimental Secretary, The Assistant Regimental Secretary and a Chief Clerk.
The primary role of HHQ is to provide the interface between the serving Regiment, past members of the Regiment, the Regimental Association and the public. The primary objectives of HHQ are:
- To promote the interests of the Regiment and all members, past, present and future.
- Preserve our unique military history, heritage, traditions and Regimental ethos.
- Provide support to our injured soldiers and their families.
- Provide support to serving and former members of the Regiment and their families.
- Via the Regimental Association, encourage strong links with former serving members to ensure they remain an integral part of our Regimental family.
- Manage the Regimental Charity on behalf of the Trustees.